Charlie J. Mitchell, Director of Bands
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 703-924-8018
- Fax: 703-924-8097
- Edison High School
5801 Franconia Road
Alexandria, VA 22310
Mr. Mitchell joined the Eagles in 2013 after directing the LaGrange High School, Louisiana bands. He earned his Master’s degree from George Mason University (GMU) and was the lead trumpet for the GMU Orchestra, Jazz Ensemble, and Pep Band, “The Green Machine.” During his time at George Mason, Mr. Mitchell completed his student teaching at Woodson High School.
EBPO Leadership 2019-2020
- President: Chris Nirvelorron
- Vice President: Doug Kelly
- Treasurer: VACANT
- Jr. Treasurer: Rita Kargol
- Secretary: Sandra Ashford
Committee Members 2019-2020
- Chaperone Coordinator: Jennifer Clark
- Color Guard Coordinator: Jennifer Clark
- Communications (website/social media): VACANT
- Fundraising Team: VACANT
- Home Game Performances: VACANT
- Hospitality Committee: Jenny Grigsby
- Pit Crew Coordinator: VACANT
- Spirit Wear: Jenny Grigsby
- Tag Day Team: Doreen McKnight
- Uniform Coordinators: Rita Kargol
(If you are interested in any of the open committee positions, please contact EBPO President, Chris Nirvelorron.
Please like us on Facebook, by visiting our EBPO page. You can share pictures from the season and also engage with other parents.
Edison Band Parents Organization
P.O. Box 10186
Alexandria, VA 22310-0186
For donations to the band, please make checks payable to EBPO.